PDA

View Full Version : Bushes?????

28-11-2007, 08:30 PM
hello new to the site
i hopefully wont plague you all with silly questions,but hopefully someone knows.
being the festive time of year i am on a money saver here and my front end bushes are all shot on my mk3 2.0l 16v golf gti 94M it has more wobble on than MTV BASE
and was wondering if all the mk3 bushes were the same across the model range as i have been given some new ones from a freind that were for a mk3 golf estate 94M before i go an remove my old ones to find i have wasted my time and have to put it all back and pop down my local motor factors i am looking to some good advise :confused:
cheers

Alun
29-11-2007, 09:55 PM
If you don't find any advice, buy some new ones, then try and fit the ones your mate give you and if they don't fit use the new ones. If they do fit, take the new ones back and get a refund!

29-11-2007, 11:40 PM
good idea!!!
like your train of thought and thanks for the reply i have spoke to a man in the know at a local vw parts supplier and he said that all the bushes are the same at the front end of the car for this year 94M, except the suspension top mounts as the golf estate suspension was different.
please if i am wrong let me know!!! dont want to give out bad info