PDA

View Full Version : I got the Mk2 blues.

Oddball
23-11-2007, 06:48 PM
Well, my opinion of edinburgh life has dropped to it's lowest yet.

Some dirty <edit> gyppo broke into my car last night. I am on the verge of blowing a gasket, and I feel sick with rage. :zx11::aargh4:

It's not so much the fact that they broke the window, it's the fact that nothing was taken. My CD head unit is there, along with the contents of the glovebox (now on the floor), and even the satnav under the seat! It saddens me to think that some people can stoop so low.

John Travolta got it right in Pulp Fiction. "You don't <edit> with another mans vehicle!"

Still, at least I've got myself a new job. I can afford to fix it now, wayyy!!

currington
23-11-2007, 07:09 PM
Well, my opinion of edinburgh life has dropped to it's lowest yet.

Some dirty <edit> gyppo broke into my car last night. I am on the verge of blowing a gasket, and I feel sick with rage. :zx11::aargh4:

It's not so much the fact that they broke the window, it's the fact that nothing was taken. My CD head unit is there, along with the contents of the glovebox (now on the floor), and even the satnav under the seat! It saddens me to think that some people can stoop so low.

John Travolta got it right in Pulp Fiction. "You don't <edit> with another mans vehicle!"

Still, at least I've got myself a new job. I can afford to fix it now, wayyy!!

Yea, that takes the <edit>

Sorry to hear that.

Oddball
25-11-2007, 11:57 PM
Got the car towed to the garage, he's promised to store it until I can get a new alternator.

Just realised the cheeky gits stole my fluffy dice!! How cheeky can you get?