PDA

View Full Version : Water in Front Footwells yes again !!! Audi Cabriolet

mikie mike
21-11-2007, 03:39 PM
HI , I'm new to this site and to be honest I'm a new learner to sorting cars. Please bare with me :Blush2:
I have turned to it for some advice . I own a Audi Cabriolet 2.6 , 96 reg. It is leaking water in the front foot wells . I have checked this site for other stories, yes there are loads but can't find one specific to my car.:zx11:
It did this last year and I had the whole car stripped. Carpets dried, door seals checked, pollen filter cleared. I have just replaced all the seals on the roof .Oh how Audi made some money from me there !!!:zx11:
It has done it again when we have heavy rain ,the water appears to drip through on the front passenger side just below the heater vents(rhs),I've removed the glove door and can see water has dripped through below the heater/fan unit on left side .
But also on the drivers side the water on the last two occasions has dripped from the area of the heater blowers and now with glove door open it has dripped from just above the accelerator pedal?
The seal around the plastic cover over the pollen filter and widescreen is not great but the filter appears to be dry ?
Any help suggestions would be very much appreciated

:biglaugh: