PDA

View Full Version : Rules for the "Dealer & Independants" section

stuart
02-04-2004, 04:41 PM
In addition to the main "Rules and Regulations", the following MUST be read and accepted in conjunction with them.

Any post in this section MUST be constructive, and not a witch-hunt against any Dealer or Independant.

Please comment on both "GOOD" & "BAD" experiances, but NO direct abuse against these people will be accepted.

Any post or thread that would be concidered as a basis for Liable action against the site or the site owners will be deleted, and must NOT be resubmitted.

On Occasions we will get requests to remove any comments from the site, If requested and justified I will remove them. This may not be for the original review but for comments made by others.

Forum Admin.

stuart
11-01-2009, 07:57 PM
It has now come to our attention that Companies are using this section to promote there business by way of a FREE ADVERT, this is not allowed! If you are a Company, and wish to advertise on the site, then please contact the administration and follow the correct procedure!

We also have a suspisions that Companies are getting Members, maybe family members, joining under false names to promote Companies.. this again is not allowed...

This section if for genuine members to recommend Companies to other members who have given good service.... that is it!

Anyone found to be, or suspected of breaking these rules will be banned!

stuart
21-12-2009, 02:10 PM
It is still apparent that businesses are using this section to advertise there business for FREE!! this in not allowed in any form!

This section is only to be used by MEMBERS to recommend garages to other MEMBERS, NOT! I repeat NOT for you to advertise your own business... these will be removed, and you will be banned.

The warning is in this post, in the forum rules, and in any welocme message from the site, so you have been warned....

I will be making this a "moderated" section, so all post will now require "staff" approval before appearing....

Stuart