PDA

View Full Version : Going rate of interior valeting

RickT
18-11-2007, 01:37 AM
Hi,

please can someone advise what the going rate is for a full good interior valeting including roof liner,pillars and carpet? (with and without the carpet my be an option)

I have found a local mobile company which will do it for around £50.

I would expect the seats will be Scotch guarded of some sort, i guess this should be re-applied after cleaning if steam cleaned??

Rick

JR001
19-11-2007, 11:42 PM
Best get advice from the company as to what is exactly involved. About £50 is about right but might be wet and dry rather actual steaming. As for Scotchguarding, you may find it's quite expensive as dealers etc buy into it and charge loadsamoney to have it sprayed on.

303 Fabric Guard is amazing on my charcoal coloured A4 cloth interior.

If I was you I would get a Yorkshire detailer to do it rather than a valeting co. The detailer would be using products that won't leave your car smelling like gluey citrus!!!

The interior should be deep vacuumed, all materials cleansed, all materials protected with fabric guard and UV protectant. As for your vinyls get the detailer to dress with Poorboys Natural Look Dressing, it leaves a beautiful matt factory finish and smells cracking and is water based. No petroleum distillates.

If you wanted, I could put you in touch with a couple.

Cheers.

MSC
04-09-2008, 06:42 PM
Best get advice from the company as to what is exactly involved. About £50 is about right but might be wet and dry rather actual steaming. As for Scotchguarding, you may find it's quite expensive as dealers etc buy into it and charge loadsamoney to have it sprayed on.

303 Fabric Guard is amazing on my charcoal coloured A4 cloth interior.

If I was you I would get a Yorkshire detailer to do it rather than a valeting co. The detailer would be using products that won't leave your car smelling like gluey citrus!!!

The interior should be deep vacuumed, all materials cleansed, all materials protected with fabric guard and UV protectant. As for your vinyls get the detailer to dress with Poorboys Natural Look Dressing, it leaves a beautiful matt factory finish and smells cracking and is water based. No petroleum distillates.

If you wanted, I could put you in touch with a couple.

Cheers.

Can you recommend any detailers in/near Leeds, West Yorks?

JR001
04-09-2008, 07:03 PM
Pm Sent.