PDA

View Full Version : Boot dimensions

Cornish Expat
30-01-2020, 09:36 AM
I’m thinking of getting an up! for my commute which is a little bit too short to allow a diesel with a DPF to get up to and stay at temperature but I am a little worried that the size of the boot means I wont be able to fit a buggy in should I need to at a weekend; What are the dimensions of the boot please? I can find the capacity in litres but I’ve been unable to find the length X width X height published anywhere online.

Also what real world MPG are you getting for the 1.0 non TSI engine?

Scott K
30-01-2020, 02:40 PM
Welcome to the forum. Below is the specs for a citigo. The boot is pretty good considering how small the car is. The boot is bigger at the bottom and gets smaller as the sides come in and the backrest angles back. The engine comes in a 60 and 75 hp versions and also a greenline. Don't know if there is much difference in mpg - my daughters citigo gets between 50 and 60 mpg in mixed driving and has seen up to 70 (infrequently). Very cheap car to run. The only issues we have had is poor radio reception and rear drum brakes which get stuck on too easily.

Length of boot floor - back row of seats folded down or removed
1070mm
Length of boot floor - back row of seats upright
639mm
Vertical height of boot opening
911mm
Boot sill height to floor of car
344mm
Boot sill height to ground
746mm
Width of boot floor at narrowest point
828mm
Width of boot opening - bottom
867mm

Cornish Expat
03-10-2020, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the info. I ended up going for a e-up in the end. The boot is sufficiently big to hold a Thule urban glide 2 and the bassinet, just!