PDA

View Full Version : Ibiza Chill CD player - how / what to fit

georgenorth
10-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Hi
My Chill has a radio/casstee - how and what can i fit CD wise? Seems to be a large integral component (the radio etc but has CD buttons).

Do i fit a cd changer else where in the car that can be controlled from the head that's already the radio/cassette?

Thanks

Waddellg
20-02-2008, 06:58 PM
I remember seeing a unit from Pioneer that let you fit one of their autochangers to any car radio by going through the ariel jack.

I can remember it looking quite smart with a dash mounted module that let you control the autochanger. I'm sure other manufactures must make something like it...

darren_mcvicar
24-02-2008, 02:51 PM
get on to auto leads yeh u can put a changer through the airel jack

markbob917
15-04-2008, 07:20 PM
my .cool came with the autochanger cable already fitted in the boot however the only unit that fit it directly was a grundig unit which are quite rare especially via e-bay etc. i was told i could get an adapter for most units but by then i invested in a belkin mp3 radio transmitter

emma-luke
18-05-2008, 02:03 PM
hi markbob i see you said the cd changer cable was in the boot, my daughter has a 51 Chill we have a seat cd changer but could you tell me were exactly in the boot the conections are, thanks Andy