PDA

View Full Version : Bad noise from rear at top speed...

blueontheface
09-11-2007, 11:30 AM
Hi, today I try to drive my eos TDI at top speed (the road was free) and everything is ok, but when I arrived at the speed of 170 km/h circa a very annoying noise start from the rear of the car...it's like a fixed sound very loud!!! Have someone the same issue?

trisha
05-12-2007, 06:42 PM
finally managed to sort out my problems with the eos leaks, got rid of the damn thing looking for a new machine alas cant find one that i like

loved the eos but caused far too many problems with the leaking roof, but who knows in a couple of years down the line and with a written guarantee of no leaks may buy another one!! and with that i will take my leave and may you all have trouble free and dry driving

:beerchug:

Teflon
06-12-2007, 09:52 AM
Hi, today I try to drive my eos TDI at top speed (the road was free) and everything is ok, but when I arrived at the speed of 170 km/h circa a very annoying noise start from the rear of the car...it's like a fixed sound very loud!!! Have someone the same issue?
Just saw your post.

It might help if you described the noise. Is it a squeak? A knock? A groaning noise? Like birdsong? Like a pink hippopotamus breaking wind in a lake full of vodka? Is it musical?

With what you have told us so far, it is like going to a doctor and saying, "I have a pain", but you don't tell him where, what sort of pain and what causes it.