PDA

View Full Version : boge suspension kits.

PeteMc
07-11-2007, 01:48 AM
I run a '92 1.8CL Golf which has quite tired suspension. :mad:

I've seen GSF advertising 'boge' suspension kits, springs and shocks, for about £150.

Anyone had any experience with these kits? :1zhelp:

The car is used as a daily driver and so is purposely ran on a tight budget so the only other plan of action would be to fit new pattern 'shocks'.

Anyone got any other thoughts on this? :1zhelp:

BugsyMalone666
21-11-2007, 11:28 PM
i looked at these kits but they only lower the car 35mm and i dont think people really rated them when i asked a few, basically I got to the same situation where I`d had stock shockes and used lowered springs it completely wore the shocks out, I did a bit of a hunt on ebay and got a kit from germany.

now the thing is the kits are `sports suspension` so they are a fair bit harder!

this is the kit i bought http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUPERSPORT-Suspension-Cup-Kit-60-40-VW-Golf-3-Jetta-MK3_W0QQitemZ140182081798QQihZ004QQcategoryZ40192Q QcmdZViewItem

on the motorway at 70-80mph it feels good, driving round northern roads its a bit to firm! driving on southern roads (which are a little better) local roads its still a little firm.

but its a proper kit its easy to fit as fitting stock components and its about the same price as GSF with a 60mm drop rather than 35mm :)