PDA

View Full Version : Road speed limit

Glasgow1
20-12-2018, 09:44 PM
Hey guys anyone able to help me I have a 68 plate Audi A6 with the digital cockpit and I wanted to see if there is a way of getting the speedlimit on the digital cockpit as I can't seem to get it on there. Any help is much appreciated

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

johnsimcox
30-01-2019, 09:52 AM
Hey guys anyone able to help me I have a 68 plate Audi A6 with the digital cockpit and I wanted to see if there is a way of getting the speedlimit on the digital cockpit as I can't seem to get it on there. Any help is much appreciated

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
Can't see this as being impossible, seen your posts elsewhere regarding the Kufatec dongle. I have a stock 40 Sport - no Virtual Cockpit - and occassionally on the DIS I am able to scroll past "Driver Assist" to "Traffic Sign Recognition" where it displays a message to the effect that it is currently unavailable and to consult the handbook. To me this suggests everything is there other than a software setting to tell the camera to activate that functionality. Be great if it turns out to be a simple work around

Glasgow1
30-01-2019, 01:15 PM
i have tried Kufatec dongle last week but it not work on a6 c8 . i have to return .