PDA

View Full Version : Audi A3 2.0 PD hiccup, hesitate, jumping, jerking, stumble

Medzid22
07-07-2018, 09:30 PM
Hello everyone,
I'm a completley new member here.
I serached every single thing about my cars problem here and still didn't find any solution. I'm desparate!

I own a Audi A3 SB 2.0 TDI (140hp, Bmm engine code) with a DSG trans (6 speed) from year 2006.

After a complete engine rebuild and cleaning ( all new gaskets even the one for the tandem pump, seal, injector seals, hidraulic lifters and other inside parts, new EGR , timing belts and so on...)
the car hiccups, hesitates, I don't now how to call it (like cuting off power or boost for a second... (stoping for a second) around 1900-2500rpm on light throtle.
On a hard throtle (over 3000rpm) there is a very litlle black smoke...

For Example:
when driving 140kmh on the highway in 6th gear there are very 'litlle' constant hiccups/jumps almost unoticable.

City driving in 2nd or 3rd gear when pressing the gas pedal litlle harder the hiccup/jump becomes more noticable (it throws me slightly forward like I hit a wall for a sec) a litlle more gas and it drives fine....

There are NO error codes at all, everything was checked and seems to bee tight and in its place and my mechanic just can't find what's causing this. Soo pleasee help if anyone knows what coudl it bee.
As I said every single moving part inside and outside the engine was changed with a new one and the car still does this...

The engine is like new and instead of going like a dream it goes worse than ever (((

Crasher
08-07-2018, 07:28 PM
Let me have a random guess, the DPF has been removed, the ECU reflashed and the exhaust gasses smell terrible?