PDA

View Full Version : Question Delivery times?

Goatistuta
04-07-2018, 10:31 AM
I was looking for a new Q5 but no dealers had one available with Tour Pack, Matrix etc. so it had to be a factory build. I placed an order at the beginning of April and I’m told that the vehicle has been built but is still in Mexico. Anybody have any experience on what sort of lead time I can expect as the dealer could offer no information? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wippa
05-07-2018, 07:45 AM
I'm in the same boat. I ordered over Easter a q5, tech pack, pan roof and few other bits n bobs. Mines in Mexico, is built and awaiting shipping. Expected ETA is beginning of September now. Appalling really isn't it

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

Goatistuta
06-07-2018, 05:30 PM
Just had a call from Liverpool Audi saying that there is a 10-week delay in shipping from manufacture to delivery. As it was built mid-May then I should expect it sometime
In August. Sounds as though Audi have shot themselves in the foot building the cars in Mexico prior to optimising logistics.

Wippa
18-07-2018, 08:32 PM
Had the call yesterday to say it arrived in Grimsby on Monday, collection is Friday. That's 18 weeks from order to delivery. Jees.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

Goatistuta
29-07-2018, 08:37 AM
At last! The car has finally completed its 6,500Km journey from Mexico via Germany to Liverpool. Collecting it next Thursday, 18 weeks after placing the order.

Wippa
29-07-2018, 10:19 AM
At last! The car has finally completed its 6,500Km journey from Mexico via Germany to Liverpool. Collecting it next Thursday, 18 weeks after placing the order.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI'm guessing we were all literally on the same boat

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk