PDA

View Full Version : Help! A5 Sportback buying advice needed

hutz
13-04-2018, 08:04 PM
Hello and good evening to everyone.
New member here with a first post looking for some buying advice - very much in the first world problem realm...
I'm looking at picking up a 2013 a5 sportback 3 litre diesel quattro, and have narrowed it down to a few as follows:
1. independent dealer, more basic radio etc. (2g ami in front of the gear stick on vertical console rather than the handier horizontal console controls);
2. audi dealer, same spec, +£1k or so
3. independent dealer, what looks like 3g mmi setup but +20k miles. (+£1300 on #1)
4. audi dealer, higher spec - 3g mmi etc, but more basic alloys (rather than the black edition rotors), same mileage as 1 & 2, +£1800 on #1.

Which one would you go for?

Thanks in advance.

20vcqdriver
30-05-2018, 10:03 AM
Keep looking :) . Spent 8 months finding my spec I was after. Eventually sourced a 2011, 60k miles 3.0 TDi sportback with the 19" optional alloys, Reversing camera, electric & heated seats with memory, Drive select, 3g satnav, keyless entry (also sets seats up depending on which key opens the door which is a nice touch.) .. They are out there and well worth the wait as you'll always be wishing you'd waited for the exact spec you wanted.