PDA

View Full Version : B9 2.0TDI S-Tronic Quattro - Sloshing Sound From Rear @ Low Speeds

bboyspyder
14-01-2018, 03:47 PM
Does anybody hear or experience sloshing sounds as if liquid/water is settling down at low speeds - e.g. when going over speed bumbs at 5mph-7mph in 1st gear or when driving in Reverse and hitting the brake harder?

I know previously some Audis & VWs had issues with lack of baffles in the fuel tank and/or adblue tank and that sloshing was heard from there but I thought that the B9 does have these baffles now given the fact it's on MLB Evo and should be fitted with the latest stuff.

It's just driving me nuts when maneuvering at slow speeds. I previously owned a B8 Petrol Passat and heard no such sloshing at all.

jds68
14-01-2018, 06:55 PM
Can't say I have ever heard anything like that to be honest, at least not anything that I thought was different from any other car I've owned.

Stirlia
15-03-2018, 12:42 PM
Does anybody hear or experience sloshing sounds as if liquid/water is settling down at low speeds - e.g. when going over speed bumbs at 5mph-7mph in 1st gear or when driving in Reverse and hitting the brake harder?

I know previously some Audis & VWs had issues with lack of baffles in the fuel tank and/or adblue tank and that sloshing was heard from there but I thought that the B9 does have these baffles now given the fact it's on MLB Evo and should be fitted with the latest stuff.

It's just driving me nuts when maneuvering at slow speeds. I previously owned a B8 Petrol Passat and heard no such sloshing at all.

I heard it on mine and seems to be when Adblue tank was getting about half way down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk