PDA

View Full Version : How can I use WAZE and have it displayed

Paul r line
30-12-2017, 07:42 PM
Just picked up my 17 R line estate which is a big improvement on my old Superb.

I am slowly sorting out the tech but have a question on how can i run WAZE and have it displayed, advantage for me is that it has both traffic re routing and speed camera warnings?

I have an I phone 6 if that helps.

cheers

jmagee
31-12-2017, 12:47 AM
I use android but when plugged in on the maps option it gives me the choice of Google maps or Waze via a little arrow and pop up menu.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Snowjoe
02-01-2018, 12:42 AM
I have an I phone 6 if that helps.

cheers

Unfortunately there is your problem. Apple restrict you to using their maps app. If you want Waze you’ll need to switch to an android device

a900ss
05-06-2018, 10:28 PM
Unfortunately there is your problem. Apple restrict you to using their maps app. If you want Waze you’ll need to switch to an android device

Looks like you you could be in luck from September. Apple CarPlay will be allowing third party nav apps in iOS 12

Snowjoe
06-06-2018, 06:47 AM
Looks like you you could be in luck from September. Apple CarPlay will be allowing third party nav apps in iOS 12

I saw that news too, it’s great news. I guess they had to though. I was seriously considering a move back to android just for this as i find waze so superior to both in car satnav and apple maps. Does mean ive lost the excuse to buy a oneplus 6.