PDA

View Full Version : Clay Bar and Nano Coat. Dodo Juice

DEF33
05-11-2017, 10:54 AM
Cleaned, clay bar, Dodo Juice wax coat, and then Dodo Juice Nano Amour coat. Was not sure it would be worth the effort, but can recommend the Dodo Juice products as the car looks like new even with almost 60k on the clock. Nano coat apparently offers up to 4 months protection, and can confirm water runs off very quickly and dirt far far easier to clean. Have also done the wife black Merc E Coupe, and it only took 15 mins to bring back to as new appearance again, and that is usually a pain to keep clean.

M1tchy
05-11-2017, 03:25 PM
Very nice! I may give that a go. I use autoglym hd wax at the moment which is amazing but certainly not 4 months! Just started using autoglym alloy wheel seal, the brake dust doesn’t stick anywhere like it used to and a quick jet wash cleans them very well. Don’t get it on your brake discs though as it causes them to squeal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Akash
06-11-2017, 10:10 AM
Looks good!
I've never tried Dodo Wax but do use it as a pre wax cleaner (lime and prime or something) which has been very good at stripping any left over rubbish.
Usually use poorboys wax - does require a fair bit of elbow grease and G-techniq on the wheels with autoglym to top it up.

drivehappy
06-07-2020, 07:21 PM

Dodo Juice and Clay, followed by Meguires Mirror Glaze 21 Synthetic Sealant. Was 2 months ago and still looks the same.
It's not a big step from here to a transparent car... :)