PDA

View Full Version : Urgent help and advice please

Jaffa-molly
23-10-2017, 09:34 PM
My vw golf estate 2.0l this sportline, was hit by a class2 lorry at Stirling services 3 months ago !
it suffered rear damage boot floor exhaust bumper etc etc BUT when I was hit my hand brake was on and I put all my weight on the foot brake as I was pushed over 2 lanes of traffic, my car body is all repaired but the insurance REFUSE to repair the ABS light that came on at time of the accident .
Diagnostics say the pump sensor has gone ? And needs replaced , Any advice welcome thanks

jmagee
23-10-2017, 11:11 PM
My vw golf estate 2.0l this sportline, was hit by a class2 lorry at Stirling services 3 months ago !
it suffered rear damage boot floor exhaust bumper etc etc BUT when I was hit my hand brake was on and I put all my weight on the foot brake as I was pushed over 2 lanes of traffic, my car body is all repaired but the insurance REFUSE to repair the ABS light that came on at time of the accident .
Diagnostics say the pump sensor has gone ? And needs replaced , Any advice welcome thanksGet onto your insurance and get it sorted. Surely your insurance would refuse to fix nothing. Surprised a lorry hadn't written a car off to be honest!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

cjmcb
08-11-2017, 12:20 PM
Ask them who would then be liable given any future accident as a result of abs failure/mot failure etc given the fault light is a result of the accident? Use their blame culture against them?