PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic Light Assist

YawnGumbo
16-10-2017, 04:06 PM
Does anyone else find that Dynamic Light Assist is a bit, er, pants? Unless I'm driving along a perfectly flat, straight road, it just doesn't seem to react quickly enough to oncoming traffic and I end up getting flashed all the time by other drivers. It's particularly rubbish on a dual carriageway. I spoke to my dealer to find out if there were any firmware updates or anything to adjust it to make it more sensitive, but they couldn't find anything. Am I the only person struggling with this?

Thanks.

YawnGumbo
25-10-2017, 05:36 PM
Just me then huh? Or I wonder if nobody else is silly enough to have this option... ;)

heronaddict
27-10-2017, 12:36 AM
I only have high beam assist & haven't tried that out yet !

M1tchy
28-10-2017, 04:42 PM
I have it too and think it’s amazing. Don’t use it on dual carriageways as I find the barrier can hide other traffics headlights and therefore switch my full beam on.

Maybe flashed a handful of times in 4 years but that’s always enough to trigger the sensor and turn full beam off anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

YawnGumbo
03-11-2017, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the response. I wonder if the Audi implementation of it is better than the VW implementation. I will give it another go now that the evenings are darker and see if it gets any better.