PDA

View Full Version : Cruise control Audi A4 b6 not working.

Dave_1984
15-10-2017, 07:38 PM
Hi all, I have 2 b6 1.9 tdi Audi's I've been looking to remove the cruise control from my 02 plate se to my 05 plate sport.

I have removed the stall and fitted it to the car no problem, activated it in vag--com. But still nothing. I have checked the clutch switch as I know this is a very common fault but it is fine..

Any ideas? I'm quite sure the module is compatible as I was able to put the programing code in vcds and change the number to start with a G. Also I read somewhere that all the sport models with the 3 spoke steering wheel we're fitted with steering modules capable of running cruise control..

Tia.

Lozzy90
10-11-2017, 11:22 PM
When me and a friend fitted this to hi A4 B6 we had to re-code the ABS module and do a calibration process for the steering angle sensor before it would work. Maybe this can help you.

yorkshiregit
30-11-2017, 05:19 AM
I had to get my steering wheel computer replaced as it wasn't compatible............A4 B6 2004, though it was a 2.5 TDi. It was a sport model with the 3 spoke wheel

Dave_1984
30-11-2017, 08:20 AM
Thanks, yeah same here. I did read somewhere that all the sports had the correct module but obviously that wasn't correct.

All sorted with a new module and programming.

Many thanks for your help. 👍