PDA

View Full Version : S4 Avant - Lease - What Options?

Fishermandan
02-08-2017, 08:27 PM
I've just ordered a new S4 Avant and need to confirm the options in the next couple of weeks.

It'll be lease-hire so I don't want to go mad since I'll only have it for 2 years and will have to pay the full price of the extras.

So far I've gone for virtual cockpit (£250) and hill-hold assist (£75).... and then I got carried away and loved the audi ring projector LEDs for the puddle lights....

Not sure if the hill-hold assist is worthwhile, or if I'm overlooking anything else? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Dan.

Old Nick
03-08-2017, 09:13 AM
The hill-hold assist is definitely worth the extra.

Thriftmeister
12-09-2017, 03:02 PM
Just got mine A4 3.0TDI Avant as couldn't justify double the monthlies on a load lugger, it's a lease too. It was a stock model so no choice on toys. It has hill hold and is well worth £75. Virtual cockpit?? gimmick and probably cheaper to manufacture than separate dials so not worth it. Dimming door mirrors would be good and folding and tilting in reverse. Other than that most extras are showroom appeal that you don't need. Good basic car is better. The S4 is certainly that. If you want gadgets go Japanese but they tend to be attached to disposable toys!

kennyboy993
14-09-2017, 09:29 AM
I'd second folding mirrors. Mine has arrived with only wheels and metallic as options and was shocked at a couple of things not included:

Folding mirrors
Adaptive cruise control

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk