View Full Version : Question Need help naming a part

18-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Hey guys i was unlucky enough that when i tried avoid a dog on the road that i lost control of the car and hit a high curb and damaged underneath of my car :( i went to the mechanic with it and he said i need to replace the radiator bracket and the radiator under trey but he said that all and he said i dont need the part that i dont know the name of even though it seems like its connecting the radiator bracket to the bottom of the car. So i was wondering if you could help me find out the name of this part :) would really appreciate your help guys. its the part in the red box :) 33646

spartacus 68
19-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Pretty sure it's 8K0805527A. Double check with Audi before ordering. Also get alignment tracking checked and front wheels balanced to rule out future suspension or tyre related problems.