PDA

View Full Version : Audi connect server unreachable!

minovg
07-07-2017, 07:46 AM
I took my new A3 last week, I can't connect it to Audi connect services!

I already registered at my.audi.com, Ι succesfully added the vehicle with the VIN number, I have myAudi PIN, I try to enter it in MMI, but i take the message “no connection with MyAudi server". Google Earth doesn't load too! Same error: “no connection with myAudi server".

I have entered SIM card with data programm, i also tried to have internet via personal hotspot from my iphone, all seems to be fine, internet connection is fine, the only problem is that MMI has no connection with myAudi server!! From the local dealer, they don't know what to do!

I think if the dealer has to do something, to register somewhere or something like that... Probably they don't have done until now? Is that a possibility? Licence periods as I see in the MMI is until 29/6/2020. Have I to wait some days more because of new car?

Audi connect services in my country (Greece) are working properly, as I already tested in a A3 test drive car .

baylissboy
14-08-2017, 09:44 PM
It's a problem with Audi's back end server, it should be sorted soon, if it isn't already.