PDA

View Full Version : Portsmouth Audi and Audi UK, customer service.....

gsxr-jon
25-10-2007, 11:32 AM
Not wanting to trash the reputation of Portsmouth Audi (I have read the posting rules!!), I just need some advice!

I picked up an approved used A6 from the above dealer about 6 weeks ago!

I must make it clear that I have no problems with the actual car, just the service provided!!!

To cut a (very) long story short, my snags are these:

I was not told about the 'heavily worn discs' advisory on the MOT (it was just put in the handbook and I checked the paperwork the following week and came across it!).
I have no multi point saftey check certificate.

There were other problems, but these have since been resolved, such as giving them a week to get the car ready and ringing the day before to check everything was ready only to get a call at 09:15 when I was on the way to the garage for a (pick-up time of 09:30) to be told the car had no MOT, had not been serviced, was not yet taxed and had not been valeted!!!

I have contacted Audi UK who replied to me and said they were gonna contact the dealer and sort this out, however 3 weeks later.....nothing!!!

Should I have expected to have the discs replaced as part of the 'approved used' scheme?
What do I do now as Audi Uk seem to be ignoring me!!

Any help is greatly appreciated as I just want to get this sorted and get on with driving my new car!!!