PDA

View Full Version : headlight cornering lighting

buddyboy
05-03-2017, 10:24 PM
I thought my xenon headlights came with the adaptive cornering function(turn left and right as you steer around bends) but it seems like i only have headlight beam assist. When i had my headlights out upgrading the xenon bulbs i noticed there was a third space for another module which i think is for adaptive corner function. I wonder can you simply add and code the modules to get this feature working. Its part number 4G8941329 which is part number 17 in the diagram

http://www.realoem.me/Audi/RDW/A7/2012/711/R/9/941/941005#17

I might see can i get a set of modules on ebay and fit them up and see what happens :)

M1tchy
06-03-2017, 09:00 AM
As long as the motors are in the light to move them left and right it theoretically should work. Might be worth a shot if the pets are cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Goodeone
07-03-2017, 06:46 PM
I don't have cornering headlights either but I coded my car to do this with the all weather lights (I think that's what there called) and this works just as well an my previous car that did have them. I'm sure it's in the VCDS sticky.

AT.
07-03-2017, 07:21 PM
I don't have cornering headlights either but I coded my car to do this with the all weather lights (I think that's what there called) and this works just as well an my previous car that did have them. I'm sure it's in the VCDS sticky.

It is called "kerb light", and you are right, it can be coded and the trick can be found in the C7 Tips&Tricks topic :)

buddyboy
07-03-2017, 08:51 PM
Yes I'm aware u can code the all weather light to come on when turning at low speeds. It's the motorised left and right movement of the main bulbs I was referring to

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk