PDA

View Full Version : A6 C7 Allroad tyre Pressure

SLP V6
16-02-2017, 11:36 AM
I was wondering what the owners of Allroads arerunning their Tires Pressures at ...if just sticking to the amounton the drivers door , or if you have found a different pressure seems towork better for comfort and handling ... I'm on 255 and 19" rims so itseems to make a big difference as there is not a lot of side wall at thatsize.

Also does anyone else find that their A6 Allroad are sensitive to thecamber of the roads and variation on road surface in regards to Trackingon the road

....Had mine checked over at the dealership in Leicester by their mastertech and all seems good ....but it is something that I notices ....

I know that the size of the tires and low profile can make a big difference .

Thanks very much all

ukgroucho
16-02-2017, 01:00 PM
I'm on 18" wheels...

I tend to run between the low load (3 passengers) and high load settings - I think that is something like 33 on the front and 31 on the back. Seems to work OK.

Tracking (or probably "tram lining" is what you are referring to) is very dependent oil the tyre pattern / brand and state of wear. You may also find that running in Comfort rather than dynamic / auto makes a difference if the car is riding higher.

SLP V6
16-02-2017, 01:39 PM
Yep that about the amount that I use on mine too.

Great thanks I have been playing about with the setting . I'm not sure if having summer types on is not helping as most of the time apart from today its been under 7 degrees and guess the tires are not really warming up to a good temp.......just thinking out loud on this ...

....Anyone else found the same with summer tires in the cold.....they fronts are only about 4 months old and the alignment has been adjusted by Audi back in December .