05-02-2017, 12:47 AM
?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liber_A4_te
25-08-2017, 07:43 PM
Anybody?

warp_speed
28-08-2017, 02:13 PM
Take the goosed part off the side of the HVAC unit and take a look at the part number on it that will tell you for use. But there is a few flap motors and cant tell you specifically what one is the LH Flap motor.

Liber_A4_te
28-08-2017, 02:45 PM
Took them off this weekend, split them all, cleaned and re greased, checked they all worked, which they did, then re-fit to the car. STILL NOT AIR FROM PASSENGER VENTS. Don't know what else to look at next

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

warp_speed
28-08-2017, 03:22 PM
Have you take a look at the flap at the air outlet, the one that moves when you slide the wheel? When you removed the flap motors did you check the flaps manually to see if they remove without resistance? Also your flap motor might work when no load is on it but fails when it tries to move the flap. When you removed them did you check how much resistance the flap motor could take? I've seen one move after some grease was applied but fall over when load was place on it.

Liber_A4_te
28-08-2017, 06:20 PM
Checked all of the above. I swapped the motors around all now the error code on the obd2 diagnostic has changed from the V158 to the V108, however I can physically see V108 moving.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

warp_speed
29-08-2017, 01:37 PM
I can't remember if these motors have a start and end position like the wiper motors but did you ensure that the motor is at its home position, there might be a start point and its getting resistance where its not expecting. Also think there is a setting you can do for the motors to relearn their positions, you might have to run through that with VCDS. In other cars there might be a button sequence on the HVAC control panel you can press, unsure if VAG based cars have this though, but I know VCDS has an adaption you can run for it to relearn flap positions.