PDA

View Full Version : New A4 ordered

malph
20-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Hi all.

Ordered a new Sline 2.0 Tfsi Fwd on Wednesday 18th Jan. The dealer sent the paperwork through yesterday with a build week 6th Feb and delivery in week 10. I was surprised, to say the least, with how quick it's coming!
I'm changing from a Q5 (after 2 Q3s). I've only had the Q5 since March '16, but issues with bad arthritis in both shoulders makes washing the roof a very unpleasant experience.....and I do like a clean car! I also never really warmed to the car as I had a few issues with the way the car looked when I picked it up; purely down to inaccuracies with Audis descriptions and illustrations both in the brochure and on the configurator. The sales manager was brilliant (a shout for Vindis Peterborough) who took on Audi UK and I got a refund for the misrepresented options on the car. He also guaranteed me a 15% discount on my next purchase with them......now cashed in:D.

Full spec:
As above plus - Daytona Grey, 19" Design alloys, Adaptable sports suspension, Comfort/Sound pack, Light/Vision pack, Tech pack, Virtual cockpit, Privacy/Acoustic glass, Storage pack, Extended upholstery, Flat bottomed steering wheel.

Looking forward to March and also to being an active member of the forum.

porty
25-01-2017, 03:24 PM
That's a very nice spec. I'm sure you'll love it!