PDA

View Full Version : VCDS Help needed

big88moe
12-01-2017, 11:35 AM
i own a Audi A1 S-line 2011 model in Dubai United arab Emirates, i was trying to code some mods using vcds but i was unable to find or do any of the following codes

1- DRL full brightness when fog lamps are on
2- video in motion
3- needle swoosh
4- parking sensors visual aid
5-beep on lock ( ive enabled the option for it but the car still wont beep)

any help in coding them will be very much appreciated, i have been through the forum and tried all the diffrent methods for coding this but wither they didnt work or i cant find the bits for them

ive attached the auto scan from vcds incase that helps

josedebardi
12-01-2017, 11:41 AM
Google translate this stemei.de .Fahrzeugcodierungen .Codierungsservice .Webdesign - Stefan Meier - Audi A1 8X - Fahrzeug Codierungen, Webdesign (http://www.stemei.de/pages/coding/audi-a1-8x.php)
Ones that are there;
Pointer test (needle swoosh)
Parking sensors display
Both types of VIM depending on your MMI type (the 'TV Free' one is the other one)
Locking on horn acknowledgment

I don't think DRL full with fogs is possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

big88moe
21-01-2017, 10:10 PM
i tried the mods in the link you sent me but non of them worked...

this is really frustrating as i cant find any working code to get these mods working

josedebardi
21-01-2017, 10:14 PM
I've done most of them on A1 or S1s personally, maybe something is wrong with your VCDS. Is it genuine and running v17?

big88moe
21-01-2017, 10:33 PM
Yes am running genuine vcds v16. 8 but the problem. Is the options or codes themselves are not there I mean the bytes or bits are not there. The video in motion and needle. Swoosh options are not there in the long code, could it be because of my region? Maybe the software that comes to this region has those options removed or something?

josedebardi
21-01-2017, 10:35 PM
Not sure. There are variations in the hardware modules and what can be enabled, but it normally changes with time not region.