PDA

View Full Version : Big Hello from Sunny Wales.

Bahamacharger
01-11-2016, 01:49 PM
Hello and thank you for the Add. I have been a Audi fan for the last Six years and now looking for another Up grade for my A4 B5 Avant. I have now covered 200,000 mile it it with NO issues at all and using it to drive all over the UK for work. I can not fault this car what so ever. I am on the look out for an Allroad A6 maybe for my next car. Has anyone got any up's and down's for the Manual A6 allroad at all ?. what do I need to look for ? Thanks Paul.

zollaf
01-11-2016, 02:16 PM
welcome to vwaf :)

Quattro-Charlie
01-11-2016, 05:32 PM
It gets sunny in Wales???!!!! ������✌️... haha... yes I know it does. Wales is beautiful...and lots of lovely roads. Like the Allroads too myself...look pretty cool with the extra plastic protection thingys over the arches and are those door blades? Hope you find one you like. My bro has a b5....it never stops or breaks down!!!!

Bahamacharger
06-11-2016, 12:11 PM
Hello, and thank you for the reply. I am looking for a A6 allroad manual and don't mind if it has issues as I will do the work to use it for work lol. would you ba able to point me in the right direction on here ? as I can't seem to find the right place to post lol. cheers Paul.

MiniMental
06-11-2016, 03:16 PM
Welcome to vwaf.

Firstly, keep the B5... lol. I like the look of the allroads as well. Big fan of the C5 A6's. Would love a C5 RS6 but wouldn't love to replace disks and stuff on it etc.... lol.

The suspension goes up and down [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] I think some have issues with suspension airbags and compressors getting old but don't think they're catastrophic issues.

Aidan

2005 Passat Variant PD130..

No school like the old school...

Bahamacharger
06-11-2016, 04:55 PM
Welcome to vwaf.

Firstly, keep the B5... lol. I like the look of the allroads as well. Big fan of the C5 A6's. Would love a C5 RS6 but wouldn't love to replace disks and stuff on it etc.... lol.

The suspension goes up and down [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] I think some have issues with suspension airbags and compressors getting old but don't think they're catastrophic issues.

Aidan

I have no thoughts on getting shot of my B5, it has been a great bit of kit and part of my family now lol. I just do not want to kill it off just using it to and from work.:drive:

MiniMental
06-11-2016, 05:14 PM
Hehehe, I'm a bit of a B5 fanatic lol. Love my Passat, just need bodywork sorting. Wonder how much a respray would cost... lol. When the apocalypse happens and the world is like mad max style. There will be 1.9tdi b5's everywhere. Nothing else will survive lol.