PDA

View Full Version : Clock auto update

MattB247
30-10-2016, 09:38 PM
Has anybody else's Nav Pro, or other, updated the BST time change autotoday? Mine is set to GPS instead of manual but I can't select on/off for the "summer" setting or do anything other than manually set the time back 1 hour.

P Adams
31-10-2016, 07:51 AM
Mine didn't auto update either, but the British summer time check box in the menu was ticked, so it wouldn't do it automatically. I managed to uncheck this and the clock wound back an hour

El-Cap
31-10-2016, 06:35 PM
Same here - no auto updating. The Audi changed itself and the Passat refused to do so. You would think that the cars from the same group would have this sorted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimgironde
02-11-2016, 09:03 PM
mine wouldn't auto update and I was puzzled, I could obviously do it manually.

However, when I delved into all the time settings I opened a list of all the time zones around the world. Mine was set on GMT +1 for western Europe. I changed it to GMT +0, also changed from manual to GPS and it worked:D:D

BenR
03-11-2016, 04:35 PM
Oh blimey, is this why I've been arriving at work an hour early every day this week?

gamichea
03-11-2016, 09:36 PM
Mine didn't auto update either, but the British summer time check box in the menu was ticked, so it wouldn't do it automatically. I managed to uncheck this and the clock wound back an hour

Same here. After highlighting DST in the date and time settings pressing OK on the steering wheel toggles it's check mark. I'll now wait until BST begins again next year to see if its taken care of automatically now DST is unchecked. BTW I think it took care of the hour difference in Europe automatically when we were there.