PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find full info on retrofitting !!OEM!! LED taillights from HALO taillights

JulianCio
01-10-2016, 09:13 PM
I just got a good deal on OEM headlights and tail lights and waiting to get them. Until then, Im trying to gather a full set of instructions on how to fit the tail lights, from what i researched until now, I get that the coding of the BCM module will represent a bit of trouble.

Is there anyone here that can provide a full set of instructions (as detailed as possible) for replacing the stock, HALO taillights with OEM LED ones?

Many thanks!

EDIT: Unfortunatelly, this thread: 2009 Audi A4 B8 Saloon LED Taillights Retrofit - Hopefully definitive guide soon (http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php/140932-2009-Audi-A4-B8-Saloon-LED-Taillights-Retrofit-Hopefully-definitive-guide-soon) hasn't provided much info or the info is split in many many attempts to get to a result with no obvious outcome.

sacha35
03-10-2016, 01:11 PM
Hi
Only way I know is to contact davidB8 as you know coding has to be done and apart from buying the correct model from Audi and getting them to code it into your system I can not see any other way as the BCM in question if coded wrong will totally F--k up things for you and you will be without a car that you can start.

Gunnark100
03-10-2016, 06:00 PM
Davidb8 left long time ago to Singapore and he is not helping even guys who donated and covered his a...long time in forums:). Btw, even Davids coding is play with bulberror, so you will not have like factory setup, same with kufatec, so just make a harness, there is plenty threads and coding options available...No need to be afraid f... up the module!