PDA

View Full Version : wolverhampton area

greaseball
19-10-2007, 07:32 PM
Hi guys
Anybody know a good independant in the Wolverhampton area. I'm afraid Brum is too far.
Cheers

p-torque.co.uk
20-10-2007, 09:06 AM
Hi

www.vwrescue.co.uk (http://www.vwrescue.co.uk) based in Wombourne, Wolverhampton.

We work alongside them when we do full performance packages and upgrades.

Give them a call and tell them Will from P-Torque sent you

Good prices and huge knowledge. They do everything from servicing to building track cars.

greaseball
05-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Cheers Will....It's just down the road......couldn't be better

kurtas2006
21-05-2008, 10:56 AM
Has anyone used VW Rescue ?

If you have how did you find them ?

Years ago I used to use what is now called Trust VW (main dealer) and did not really like their attitude and they lacked knowledge. They would make up cambelt changes etc.

I found the other local dealer (Coachcraft) in Whilenhall were much better and very helpful.

However might as well save a bit of money and use an indie now.

p-torque.co.uk
21-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Has anyone used VW Rescue ?

If you have how did you find them ?

Years ago I used to use what is now called Trust VW (main dealer) and did not really like their attitude and they lacked knowledge. They would make up cambelt changes etc.

I found the other local dealer (Coachcraft) in Whilenhall were much better and very helpful.

However might as well save a bit of money and use an indie now.

I give you my word, VW Rescue are superb. I would not put my name, or business reputation near them otherwise.

Steve, who is the head technician there, is currently building a twin 1.8T 20v powered Golf MK2. (Yes, thats 1 engine up front, and 1 behind the driver, and with P-Torque custom mapping it will be producing 600+bhp :aargh4: )

The knowledge and customer care is next to none, give them a call and tell them you have spoken to Will and P-Torque :beerchug:

kurtas2006
21-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Thanks Will,

Will do that.

Wow a 600bhp Golf, when will this be finished ? Would love to see sprint times for this car.

p-torque.co.uk
21-05-2008, 10:04 PM
Thanks Will,

Will do that.

Wow a 600bhp Golf, when will this be finished ? Would love to see sprint times for this car.

Early days yet.

So far we have a MK2 shell with a hole in the back ready for an engine!

We have made a few Golf MK2 1.8T conversions, but Steve decided it was time to be different and show what he can do! ;)