PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Seat Alhambra owner

Crog
11-08-2016, 10:07 AM
Hello, I own a Seat Alhambra DSG which I've had from new (2011) and which has been the most versatile and reliable car I've ever owned. 80,000 miles in it still drives well and has only ever had very minor issues. I'm a big fan of Seat's fixed price servicing which keeps running costs predictable and have bought into Seat's extended warranty which covers the car to 100,000 miles subject to servicing conditions. Servicing through the network also gives you free european breakdown cover although only if the dealer remembers to log your services on Seat's computer system (recent experience tells me!). Before the Alhambra I owned a Grand Espace IV (lovely to drive but o so very expensive to run and repair), a mk2 Alhambra, a mk1 Sharan. Floor folding seats make the latest Alhambra a dream to use though for family or work use (I have to carry a lot of bulky camera equipment). I've also found Seat's Customer Care line to be very effective at dealing with issues when they've arisen. All in all, a big fan!

I'm looking forward to being part of the forum and have a couple of topics to post on which I hope will help other Alhambra owners.