PDA

View Full Version : Where has "myAudi" gone?

andyhud007
27-07-2016, 03:37 PM
Guys

I cant find myAudi online.. you know where we did those POI imports, you can read user manual, setup twitter/rss feeds etc

for the UK its like its just disappeared!

I can find YourAudi.co.uk and I've registered.. but it doesnt take me to the old MyAudi stuff???

Andy

dghdgh
27-07-2016, 03:47 PM
I am still there Andy are you going from the Audi.co.uk url.

andyhud007
27-07-2016, 03:51 PM
I rung customer services.. the URL is changed and she said lots of people getting confused with YourAudi.co.uk and MyAudi.co.uk..

This is it: myAudi (https://login.audi.com/login/#/en/GB/home)

elrao
27-07-2016, 04:35 PM
I've registered on myAudi, input my VIN etc. but haven't really worked out the value of it all yet. I didn't sign up for Audi Connect, but have an MY17 with the embedded sim and a 3 month free trial (IIRC). Part of the problem is that I never got the plastic fob with the keys, so can't enter into the key user agreement.

satyp
28-07-2016, 08:37 AM
I've registered on myAudi, input my VIN etc. but haven't really worked out the value of it all yet. I didn't sign up for Audi Connect, but have an MY17 with the embedded sim and a 3 month free trial (IIRC). Part of the problem is that I never got the plastic fob with the keys, so can't enter into the key user agreement.
What happened to your plastic fob?? Do you know..

Sent from my LG-H961N using Tapatalk

andyhud007
28-07-2016, 08:45 AM
Yeah, you need that plastic fob.... even if you dont use it.. it has a security code specific to your vehicle.

elrao
28-07-2016, 08:53 AM
Dealer must have removed it when putting in the standard Audi fob, I contacted them about it last week but still waiting to hear.

They also didn't put the half tank of fuel in, or give me a very detailed overview of the car. Was all rushed as it was past 6pm and had a few problems paying via debit card and took half an hour on phone to bank before they worked it out.

satyp
28-07-2016, 09:31 AM
Mate I think you will need to press for this plastic security fob at some point.. As it should be on regardless of whether you register yourself as the primary...

Hope they get it soon

Same here re: fuel, on email I had it confirmed they would put 30L

#longstory
Come handover I totally forgot..luckily when the pulled the car out of the showroom.. The Audi blurbed out about fuel - lol

So I told the guy - Audi don't fill up then.. Had told earlier him we were in rush..so he said come back the following week and we fill 20l

Just as well...Managed to get it filled same day as I'm sure they would have 2 fingered salute the following week as I can barely get and email response from any of the sales, business manager or after sales team after resending the same email twice including more people.

Dude made out he was doing us a favour & fill 30 instead of 20 ... Where I later found out 30 was promised anyway. Do actually wonder if they even topped ADBLUE!!

andyhud007
28-07-2016, 09:33 AM
Thats really bad... I'm not impressed at all by dealers like that...

Next time, I'm sure guys will take your business elsewhere...

elrao
28-07-2016, 09:40 AM
The handover checklist actually has a line for 1/2 fill tank of fuel. I *paid* for the 85L tank, so should have had 42.5L of diesel, but the fuel warning light came on almost immediately and after about 10 miles (dual carriageway) I put 72L in (said 50 miles to go). So I think they probably put in 15 litres (assuming it is actually 85L!!).

This item on the checklist was ticked, which makes you wonder what else they didn't actually do.

They have said they'll "fill" it up for me, but I need to burn enough fuel, and be down their way with the time, to make it worthwhile. Might just try to get £50 worth of accessories out of them instead.

andyhud007
28-07-2016, 09:43 AM
The handover checklist actually has a line for 1/2 fill tank of fuel. I *paid* for the 85L tank, so should have had 42.5L of diesel, but the fuel warning light came on almost immediately and after about 10 miles (dual carriageway) I put 72L in (said 50 miles to go). So I think they probably put in 15 litres (assuming it is actually 85L!!).

This item on the checklist was ticked, which makes you wonder what else they didn't actually do.

They have said they "fill" it up for me, but I need to burn enough fuel, and be down there way with the time, to make it worthwhile. Might just try to get £50 worth of accessories out of them instead.

Yep, I never believe PDI checklists are carried out properly... fact.

Agreed.. get the money instead. Otherwise tell them you'll make a huge noise "online" about their poor service. They will soon cough up.

satyp
28-07-2016, 10:08 AM
Accessories it the way forward me thinks..

The way I see it they ticked it so they filled it (not) & should have instead of waiting for the customer to moan or see 👀 if the customer complains.. They all it.. Do they save money or put it towards Xmas drinks or something!!

elrao
28-07-2016, 02:43 PM
Just spoke to the dealer (he called me), he is on the case with the plastic key fob with the code in. I mentioned accessories instead of fuel, as my wife wants a boot box, and he said they would throw in a boot box on top of the fuel for the inconvenience.

andyhud007
28-07-2016, 03:34 PM
Good man.. progress in a positive way..

I hope they sort it quickly for you and a boot box!

Andy