PDA

View Full Version : Question New 2016 Tiguan ACC

Paul.Day2
19-07-2016, 07:30 PM
Hi all, any new model Tiguan R Line owners out there? I'm about to purchase and have a question about the ACC. I'm trying to find out if it has the "traffic jam assist" featured by the likes of Audi. The function allows the car to automatically come to a stop in traffic AND resume driving again with no pedal pushes. I'm looking at the DSG automatic engine.

Thanks
Paul

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

G0rdon
26-08-2016, 04:11 PM
Hi all, any new model Tiguan R Line owners out there? I'm about to purchase and have a question about the ACC. I'm trying to find out if it has the "traffic jam assist" featured by the likes of Audi. The function allows the car to automatically come to a stop in traffic AND resume driving again with no pedal pushes. I'm looking at the DSG automatic engine.

Thanks
Paul

From the owner's manual: "Driving off after a stationary phase (only vehicles with DSG dual clutch gearbox). After a stationary phase, the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) can start the vehicle moving automatically as soon as the vehicle in front begins to move again."

So that'll be a yes, then!

Paul.Day2
26-08-2016, 04:28 PM
From the owner's manual: "Driving off after a stationary phase (only vehicles with DSG dual clutch gearbox). After a stationary phase, the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) can start the vehicle moving automatically as soon as the vehicle in front begins to move again."

So that'll be a yes, then!

Great news, thank you!

cowcatcher
06-10-2016, 08:37 PM
Had a go in one earlier this week. What a lovely car! Looks the dogs whatsits on the outside and has all the toys on the inside. Very impressed