PDA

View Full Version : Demonstration Video of Exit warning

Papereyes
18-07-2016, 10:43 PM
Saw this video showing the demonstration parallel park and exit warning led strips, thoguht it was quite good (if posted before ignore me)

2017 Audi Q7 Parallel and Exit Assist explanation and demo - YouTube (https://youtu.be/GFBNfk0CpSc)

Noticed they had trouble closing doors (is this the issue i keep reading around the sealing in the car being too good?)

srbsq7
18-07-2016, 11:11 PM
I watched that video. There's a few by that guy that are good at showing the different assist systems.

Parallel park is good but parking in bays only reads the gaps and not the lines. I don't fancy parking inbetween two cars in the standard UK car park!

Exit warning is good. Have tried it once to test and it did work[emoji3]

It seems to be the passenger side door (UK) is the main culprit. You do have to give it a good shove! I'm interested to see if Andy can get the window open on open/close to work.

satyp
19-07-2016, 07:09 AM
#samehere passenger door

Sent from my LG-H961N using Tapatalk

andyhud007
19-07-2016, 08:01 AM
It seems to be the passenger side door (UK) is the main culprit. You do have to give it a good shove! I'm interested to see if Andy can get the window open on open/close to work.

Working on it gents when time allows... I just need to increase the "drop" height.. or should I say, find a way to increase the "drop" height.

James Hamilton
13-09-2016, 06:19 AM
Does anyone know the coding to have these LED door strips on all the time???I don't have ambiente lighting option so this would be a good substitute.

andyhud007
13-09-2016, 07:24 AM
Does anyone know the coding to have these LED door strips on all the time???I don't have ambiente lighting option so this would be a good substitute.
Not yet no. I'm sure it's possible though..