PDA

View Full Version : Adaptive Cruise Control

mabaudi
11-07-2016, 12:42 PM
Hi
My 2014 sportback tdi SE has an issue with my ACC. It works once when I set it but as soon as I hit the brakes the cruise switches off and then when I try to reset it I get the message
"ACC ++Audi Sense currently unavailable no sensor vision"

Also even if I don't use it I seem to get to about 40mph and the same error message come up. I have wiped the sensor to ensure its
clean.

Any suggestion before i go the the dealers.

Thanks

M1tchy
11-07-2016, 06:57 PM
I occasionally get that message early in the morning in the winter. I assume it's to do with condensation or something. After 15 mins or so it's ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rusyp
13-07-2016, 01:39 PM
I've had that message only once about a year ago, I just turned off the ACC then waited a couple minutes and turned it back on and it's been fine ever since. I never did find a reason. Computers can't live with them can't live without them :biglaugh:

mabaudi
13-07-2016, 03:42 PM
Thanks everyone. I spoke to the dealers today and they think the camera may need re calibrating. and could take 3 hours labour?? It
should be covered by warranty. Phew I do hope so...

mabaudi
08-08-2016, 09:18 AM
So the car went in last week and I got a phone call late afternoon. The dealers believe the camera has been hit by something and will need to be replaced. £1050 please!! Apparently even though it works upto 40mph it needs a replacement. I collected the car and took it to my local garage.
They adjusted the camera(its on adjustable bolts) bringing it forward on the rails and charged me £85.00 Sorted!!

Not sure where to take the car for its first service next month. The dealer or my local man? I may loose the warranty but can I afford to have Audi warranty if they aim to Rob me at the first chance they get???..