PDA

View Full Version : On-Line Owners Manual.

Kestrel
07-07-2016, 02:56 PM
Does anyone know if there is such a thing for the MY17?
Many thanks.
Mike.

M1tchy
07-07-2016, 10:59 PM
Don't exist for any MY of any Audi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srbsq7
07-07-2016, 11:22 PM
Q7 manual is online via myaudi website

jangles
28-07-2016, 06:40 AM
@Kestrel, you'll find the online manual in the MyAudi website. Log in and choose 'My service' from the menu, then 'Owners literature' - you'll see it listed under 'Audi online manuals.' It's a digital version of the printed manual. You can only read it online - it's not a file you can download. You've also got the manual in the car itself, accessible from the MMI screen.

Kestrel
28-07-2016, 09:29 AM
@Kestrel, you'll find the online manual in the MyAudi website. Log in and choose 'My service' from the menu, then 'Owners literature' - you'll see it listed under 'Audi online manuals.' It's a digital version of the printed manual. You can only read it online - it's not a file you can download. You've also got the manual in the car itself, accessible from the MMI screen.

Thank you for that, `jangles`.
Trouble is, it can only be accessed once you have registered your car with `My Audi`and i dont take delivery of mine until Sep 1st. I'll try again once I get the VIN.
Regards
Mike.

srbsq7
28-07-2016, 10:28 AM
Hi Mike, be a bit careful as others on Q7 forum have seen it initiate the Audi Connect start date.

I was able to access the US Q7 online manual via their online site using a vin published online by a US Audi dealer.

Audi Online Owner's Manual (http://ownersmanual.audiusa.com/#)

srbsq7
28-07-2016, 11:13 AM
Just checked and googling "US A4 2017 vin" returns several results that work

bluebarchetta
29-07-2016, 06:57 AM
I bought a handbook on eBay before I had mine delivered and then sold it when the car arrived. Helped with the wait ...