PDA

View Full Version : Extending Audi Connected Drive

srbsq7
13-06-2016, 10:18 PM
Just had a call from Audi UK and at the moment the dealer network doesn’t have a system in place to renew the Audi connect system. Audi UK will however extend the service until the end of the year.

Must admit I find it comical that they give you a 3 month trial, then don’t have a system in place to renew it :biglaugh: I’m not complaining too much though, as it’s now free :beerchug:

Wasn't sure how to link so hopefully this works and credits the OP on the A4 forum. Thought it would be useful to anyone without the tech pack.

satyp
13-06-2016, 10:42 PM
Wasn't sure how to link so hopefully this works and credits the OP on the A4 forum. Thought it would be useful to anyone without the tech pack.
I guess they “Audi UK” are too busy making big “Wonga-flow” coming in from us and keeping them employed to care...[emoji6]

“#biglaughs` is on us” ai

Sent from my LG-H961N using Tapatalk

Q7newbie
13-06-2016, 11:45 PM
I've had this stupid drama. Apparently they Web portal Audi UK made and was meant to go live last November doesn't work. The VIN Number database is gubbed. And they've been working with the developer since November to "fix" it.
Imagine that: a multi-billion dollar company can't get a basic multi-server website to work! Instead we have to go through this palava of calling audi uk, who then email a department in Germany to manually do the renewal!

Which they are giving away endless free annual renewals. (we ain't complaining)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk