PDA

View Full Version : Audi A4 2009 MMI Screen Very Dim during the day, fine by night, few questions, help needed.

WorldUK
12-06-2016, 09:08 PM
So i got a 2009 A4, and the mmi screen is really dim during the day.

So, ive googled, and found that probably one of the ccf (or something) backlight lamps is dead.

Now, can i just buy similar used screen off ebay and just replace? OR does it HAVE to be exaclty the same model number as current one in? myne has 8TO 919 603 A. Can i get 8TO 919 603 F? or other similar model...

Also, as most screens are scratched on ebay, what if i get cheapest working screen off ebay, take it to someone who repairs tv -s or monitors, and just to take working backlight lamp out of the ebay screen and replace non working on my screen?... Hows anyone fixed this issue?

Found some place that sells new screen for £275.

stuart
14-06-2016, 08:45 PM
Please see this thread regarding businesses advertising VWAudi Forum - Additional Rules for "Advertising by Members or Companies" - Please Read (http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php/25680-VWAudi-Forum-Additional-Rules-for-quot-Advertising-by-Members-or-Companies-quot-Please-Read)

Please do not offer any form of commercial venture on the site unless an approved sponsor.