PDA

View Full Version : SQ7 | Dynamic Pack | Style Pack

andyhud007
09-06-2016, 05:33 PM
I find it weird you can't spec the Dynamic Pack and Style Pack on the SQ7...

Just Sayin'

satyp
09-06-2016, 05:51 PM
Isn't the Dynamic Pack replaced with - Driving dynamics sports pack £5,700.00 GBP ?

srbsq7
09-06-2016, 06:23 PM
I think Dynamic Pack is Tour Pack on SQ7 as Air Suspension is standard.

Why don't they make aux heating available in the UK???

Gyro
09-06-2016, 07:42 PM
Really wanted running boards but can't because no style pack available - asked dealer and apprently there aren't even any official Audi retrofit ones available. I can't think what would be different from a an S Line that would prevent you having running bords on an SQ7? I'm not having rear wheel steering or the active anti-roll bars?

maxw
09-06-2016, 08:48 PM
I've always said about instant heating with all the tech around now ok we don't get the coldest winters but still cold on a winter morning spec if you got a family

mind I think the e-tron has instant heating I know most hybrid cars have and you can warm the car up via an app in the morning

the Q7 has got a form of aux heating you can continue to warm the car up when engine is off until the engine cools down to a curtain deg

as for dynamic pack this is prob due to some of the items are fitted as stranded like v cockpit and other things so no point in having this pack I guess but can see what your saying

M

srbsq7
09-06-2016, 09:59 PM
Really wanted running boards but can't because no style pack available - asked dealer and apprently there aren't even any official Audi retrofit ones available. I can't think what would be different from a an S Line that would prevent you having running bords on an SQ7? I'm not having rear wheel steering or the active anti-roll bars?

48v cable runs?!