PDA

View Full Version : Boot organisation

Big_D_80
09-06-2016, 05:12 PM
Hey folks. Just wondering what you guys are using for boot organisation. With such a huge space sometimes I find my work bag getting flung around quite a bit. I've started tethering my gym bag and work bag to the back of the second row of seats.
Do you have storage dividers? If so can you recommend any?

Also is it me or do you find the luggage cover simply a pain in the a$$?
Maybe should have got the elec version [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andyhud007
09-06-2016, 05:32 PM
I have the elec luggage cover.. so its fine :D (sorry!)

I use a net that hooks into the 4 metal hooks to hold things, and an box to sling stuff in... stuff does rattle.. actually the car jack is loose in the boot come to think of it.

srbsq7
09-06-2016, 06:19 PM
I got a fake Audi bag to hold a few bits in that sticks to the the carpet so it doesn't slide around. Only holds bits and pieces though not a work bag.

pitch3110
09-06-2016, 06:19 PM
I picked up an new Audi A6 boot net that hooks in the back hooks and the two on the seat backs, works fine even when rear seats in action.

Gyro
09-06-2016, 07:45 PM
I was going to get that boot rail option that slides back and forward allowing you to hold things in place. Anyone got it? Any good?

maxw
09-06-2016, 08:13 PM
I've got the boot rail and slider clips that was factory fitted works very well with loads of combination
you can also have a net that fits in the rails to stop small items moving around

have also got the Audi storage box to put things in
if you not using it the box folds flat ideal for shopping or carrying small items then when not in use I fold it flat and slide it Behind the 2nd row seats when 3rd row is down part of the flat box can still be seen so you just lean forward and grab it very useful

M

andyhud007
09-06-2016, 09:31 PM
Useful max. Cheers.