PDA

View Full Version : Q5 S Line Plus ordering questions

loolah
05-06-2016, 06:03 PM
Hi,

Have put down a deposit on an S Line Plus after getting a great deal, but wanted to check a couple of things to see if it's worth adding them to the spec.

I've read in some reviews that it might be a good idea to change the suspension option to the standard Q5 suspension as the lowered suspension is a little harsh. Can anyone offer some thoughts having tried both please?

Am a little confused as while the dealer assures me that the car will work with my phone via bluetooth for calls etc, the online configurator shows 3 mobile phone options:

Mobile telephone preparation – Low with Bluetooth and voice control
Mobile telephone preparation – High with Audi connect
Bluetooth hands-free system, for MMI navigation and MMI navigation plus

Do I need to add any of these to have my iPhone 6 work properly through the MMI for phone book and dialing, and via Siri for voice commands like asking Siri to read my texts to me (which I could do in my 3 year old VW Tiguan with its standard radio)?

I currently use Waze on my phone for sat nav and traffic info, I presume I would need the second option above (Audi Connect) to get traffic information?
I'd quite like the kids to be able to use the wifi to stream Netflix etc in the back, is Audi Connect good enough for that, or is there a better option?

Thanks in advance,
Loo.