PDA

View Full Version : Your Audi configurator mentions Q8?

Papereyes
30-04-2016, 07:32 PM
So my order has been stuck in the welcome stage, as still waiting for factory to accept, logged in just noticed a slight change.

But can't exactly remember if that was there yesterday, but its now mentioning Q8 in the title
Configuration Audi Q7 / Q8 - AU536 Q7 quat. TDI3.0 V6200 A8

or has that always been there?

also audi said to me yesterday that my16 def closed and all new orders now are my17 (as i tried to change from 4 to 3 spoke) and dealer said it was not possible without incurring my17 price increase

JMB7
30-04-2016, 10:42 PM
Can't see that on mine anywhere (at status 20 Preparation)
Mine shows :
Configuration Q7 S line 3.0 TDI quattro

Papereyes
01-05-2016, 10:29 AM
Also now says Welcome to Ingolsdat instead of Bratislava, guessing it must an error whilst they update the specs to MY2017

Lai,
welcome to Ingolstadt.
Your order has now arrived at our factory in Ingolstadt.
Here, we'll assemble all the parts of your car before it begins its journey to your Audi Centre. Ingolstadt is just one of our factories worldwide, all of which are staffed by Audi Trained Technicians and Engineers who work to the highest Audi standards.

Also under safety and communication it says

Online service, without OCU, with head unit coding, without engine immobilizer interconnection
With Audi Connect package 2
eCall & bCall

Is that new for you as well JMB7?

and under Other, do you see
Extended pedestrian protection measures

cheers

JMB7
01-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Hi there,

Nope I don't see any of those mentioned.
I see the things I specced under safety and communication, e.g Adaptive air suspension and heads up display.
Under 'other' I see things like two tone horn and high gloss pack.

I imagine once your at the order accepted stage its will sort itself out..........or maybe they will send you a Q8 concept car :)

Q7NewBee
06-05-2016, 10:14 AM
I have similar specs listed and the factory has moved from Bratislava to Ingolstadt but the annoying bit is the build week has been by pushed 9 wks from Wk22 to Wk31 I ordered the car on 26th Feb. Strangely they have also removed Ambient light package which I ordered as an option, when I checked with the dealer he mentioned sometimes it happens but it will be eventually added not sure if he is just faffing with me.
Anyone experiencing delays in build week

Skippy73
06-05-2016, 10:24 AM
I'm delayed in transport :-( ordered mine 9 Feb. On system 11 Feb. Was supposed to be at dealers 17 may and it left bratislava almost 2 weeks ago but it's still showing on the train :-(((( got an update to the 20 may arriving dealer now. That's 4 weeks transport.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nemo78
06-05-2016, 01:06 PM
I'm delayed in transport :-( ordered mine 9 Feb. On system 11 Feb. Was supposed to be at dealers 17 may and it left bratislava almost 2 weeks ago but it's still showing on the train :-(((( got an update to the 20 may arriving dealer now. That's 4 weeks transport.

That is fairly unlucky as in both my cases within 3 weeks of build the cars been at dealers for me.

Where is it being shipped to - any ideas? Mine was Emden to Grimsby

Skippy73
06-05-2016, 01:09 PM
That is fairly unlucky as in both my cases within 3 weeks of build the cars been at dealers for me.

Where is it being shipped to - any ideas? Mine was Emden to Grimsby
Well dealer is tunbride wells so I assume it's going to Sheerness. It has only slipped by 3 days so I assume that is upon coordination with shipping arrival and road transport bookings they now know.

andyhud007
06-05-2016, 02:45 PM
Well dealer is tunbride wells so I assume it's going to Sheerness. It has only slipped by 3 days so I assume that is upon coordination with shipping arrival and road transport bookings they now know.

Tunbridge Wells? Your only 30/40 mins from me! (sorry, unrelated). My A5 back in 2010 came into Sheerness.