PDA

View Full Version : Please Help love my 1sr audi a4 2.0tdi 143. but feel it lacks power. any upgrade suggestions mods or remap in Cumbria area

Wheelnut74
29-04-2016, 10:02 PM
Hi all.
I am new to the world of audi, I have read some great theads on this site and thought its about time i joined. i am hoping to get some educated advice. I love my 63 a4 143 se Multitronic ,otherwise is the best car I have owned, but just get the feeling it has much more to give in the performance department. I have been contemplating a remap or chip box, but am unsure which road to go down. I live in the south lakes and would like any info on any reputable remapping companies or would a chip box below the easier option ? I have read many reviews about dtuk, but am still a little sceptical. Cheers

zollaf
30-04-2016, 11:30 AM
welcome. look on the page of forum sponsors and pick up the phone. best bet is a remap with rolling road session to optimise it, but not everyone wants to pay that much so next best is a downloadable generic remap.

Wheelnut74
30-04-2016, 03:22 PM
Thanks Zollaf, I was about to take the plunge and purchase a CRD2+. These seem to have good feedback, though I'd guess are just a generic map and probably not tuned to an individual engine. I should probably take your advice and look into rolling road remap.