PDA

View Full Version : New B9 190 Quattro S-Line

MarkBS
22-04-2016, 08:48 AM
Hi, just traded in my B8 A4 143 Saloon for a new B9 A4 Quattro S-Line in Glacier white. First time with an auto box (and a Quattro) so still getting used to it. The change from my old B8 seems huge, so many tech changes!
Only done 600 miles so far but love the pick up response, especially from junctions - no more wheel spin pulling out! The car seems so quiet compared to the older car, the re-positioning of the wing mirrors really helps. Economy is great, motorway runs work out between 51-55mpg so far.
Anyone considering the 'matrix' led headlights...it is well worth it. Had a journey down some dark country lanes and the amount of light that was given out meant I could see everything ahead and when a car came the other way it auto-amended the beam.
Will post again when I have worked out some of the other features.
Mark:D

ChrisGlasgow
26-04-2016, 09:28 PM
Nice one! mines is on order, glacier white with all the extras, including matrix LED headlights!

MarkBS
28-04-2016, 08:13 AM
Update: I have managed to get some of the features of the virtual cockpit working. Took me a while to get used to it, have the economy gauge displaying now (appears in the rev counter dial) as a bar graph...very neat. The sat-nav is not what I have been used to (had a Tom Tom before) and it doesn't seem so intuitive but still, managed to get a few locations saved. The junction & lane assist feature 'appears' in the speedo dial which is very good.
Will try and get some pics when I get a chance.
Mark

MarkBS
12-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Finally managed to get the pic off my phone when I picked it up from the dealers.
I had Ibis white before but this is Glacier white...driven a bit more now, it is so comfortable, better than the older B8 model.
Mark

ChrisGlasgow
12-05-2016, 08:41 PM
Hi Mark, car looks brill! Really like the look of the matrix headlights