PDA

View Full Version : Hello a

Gyro
11-04-2016, 08:20 PM
Hello all. Coming back to Audi after a less than positive few years of BMW ownership. Should never have left TBH.

Previously owned a 2009 A4 then an 2011 Q7, before I went over to the dark side. After much badgering, I managed to get my local dealer to take a deposit on an SQ7 ;););) so should hopefully be first in their queue when the order book opens in the coming couple of months. Seriosusly can't wait, and into the bargain the wife is happy with the decision!

looking forward to learning and sharing in this forum, but first some learning, just away to read though the Q7 forum to learn of any common issues with the car! If there are any niggles that haven't been covered much, I would appreciate your thoughts...may help get a few quid off the car...

Cheers
Gyro

pitch3110
11-04-2016, 10:19 PM
welcome

Looking forward to hearing all about th SQ when it lands.

andyhud007
12-04-2016, 09:00 AM
Welcome Gyro and probably one of the first to get a SQ7 into the UK, amazing!

Look forward to the updates!

Andy

Gyro
12-04-2016, 10:54 AM
Cheers folks. I juts hope the salesman is good to his word and calls me when the specs become available...hopefully I can get a decent deal as I'm thinking of VT'ing my X5 M50d so won't have a trade-in to worry about. Salesman said there will definitely be a deposit contribution too, it's currently £2,000 on a standard Q7. Hoping to play hardball on the deal although I'm not sure how far I'll get, given the keenness I've shown on the SQ7...

andyhud007
12-04-2016, 11:01 AM
If you don't ask, you don't get. So push push push

srbsq7
12-04-2016, 11:21 AM
Hi Gyro,

I was looking at the Audi.de site at the weekend and they've got a video I've not seen on the UK site http://www.audi.de/de/brand/de/neuwagen/q7/sq7-tdi.html#page=/de/brand/de/neuwagen/q7/sq7-tdi.html

Looks amazing - I wouldn't normally consider red but the one in the photos does look really nice.

Gyro
12-04-2016, 11:31 AM
Superb, many thanks for that. Agreed the red looks good but the wife kyboshed it! I like Sepang Blue but if it's anything like the SQ5, most of them will be that colour, although the dealer said they may be tweaking the Sepang Blue colour and calling it something. Sprint Blue is nice but I think that's currently only available as an Audi Exclusive colour at over two grand. We'll see!