PDA

View Full Version : UK MY17 - any news / rumours

elrao
22-03-2016, 03:27 PM
About to place an order for a new Q7, current delivery slot is 5th August (same day our 3rd child is due...). Was wondering if anyone had any info on whether this might be an MY17 and if so what improvements have been made?

Bathurst
22-03-2016, 03:43 PM
About to place an order for a new Q7, current delivery slot is 5th August (same day our 3rd child is due...). Was wondering if anyone had any info on whether this might be an MY17 and if so what improvements have been made?

Audi generally close the order books for cars up to the end of build week 21 for MY16 . From build week 22 (30/05/16) the cars produced move to the next model year spec. I have a Q7 in build week 23 for a late June/ early July delivery. I am pretty sure this will be a MY17 spec car, so 5th August most definitely will be (lots of info on the internet if you google build week 22 and audi). I've emailed Audi UK for confirmation but have not heard back yet.

Currently no idea of changes in spec for the Q7 but expect Audi to release this info by mid April. Given the car is so new I am not expecting huge changes, just possibly a few bugs sorted out and minor trim changes if any.

Regards
T.

elrao
22-03-2016, 03:55 PM
Hi, I think I may have seen a post of yours on this topic (car moved from wk22 to wk23), so was pretty sure ours would be MY17 on that basis - but no info at all about the changes. Dealer didn't know either.

Nemo78
22-03-2016, 10:55 PM
I think I mentioned in the other thread that I'd expect to see the black styling pack come back in to options list - appeared for a short time in MY16 but alongside the new A4 quickly vanished.

Other than that hard to say as it's still a very new model - maybe some new wheel options & bits like that?