PDA

View Full Version : F.a.o a8_tec

SneakyMcC
13-10-2007, 07:34 AM
Hi a8t!

I've just joined the site. You seem like a handy bloke to know:cool: I cant pm you until I'm up to 10 posts, apparently. But I'd like to know if you're close enough for us to do business? My 1996 8 is still being serviced atthe ********!
http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/images/smiles/jawdropsmilie.gif

stuart
13-10-2007, 08:30 AM
This was done to prevent "spam";)

SneakyMcC
13-10-2007, 06:34 PM
Hey, I weren't complaining. In your "welcome email" you did say why thats the case and to contact you if pm's were needed. I've not been reg'd 24hrs yet and I aint far from the 10 posts!;) I was just gonna repeat the posts 10 times :D

a8 tech
13-10-2007, 07:36 PM
Hi a8t!

I've just joined the site. You seem like a handy bloke to know:cool: I cant pm you until I'm up to 10 posts, apparently. But I'd like to know if you're close enough for us to do business? My 1996 8 is still being serviced atthe ********!

I will help you on the forum but servicing your car may be a no no unless you can offer payment in some otherway than cash as i currently need advise as to declaring additional earnings if i do any private jobs:biglaugh:

SneakyMcC
14-10-2007, 06:50 PM
[quote=SneakyMcC;82348]I will help you on the forum but servicing your car may be a no no unless you can offer payment in some otherway than cash as i currently need advise as to declaring additional earnings if i do any private jobs:biglaugh:

Diamonds/Jewellery, thats my game, can we trade?

a8 tech
14-10-2007, 07:52 PM
Bartering is great i wil have your wife and a sheep for a service.

SneakyMcC
14-10-2007, 09:34 PM
Bartering is great i wil have your wife and a sheep for a service.

You servicing is my wife is one thing, but my sheep? Sir, you go too far! http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/images/smiles/whupass_smilie.gif

:D

onzarob
14-10-2007, 10:04 PM
I will help you on the forum but servicing your car may be a no no unless you can offer payment in some otherway than cash as i currently need advise as to declaring additional earnings if i do any private jobs:biglaugh:

For every pound your earn you will need to pay about 30p to the tax-man, thats 22p income tax and 8p NI...unless you hit the higher tax band then 40%:mad: (that includes what you earn in salary + extra work)

You can claim expenses and material/tools but thats about it.

This is a quick heads up if you trade as a sole trader;)

a8 tech
19-10-2007, 07:37 PM
I know accept paper clips to check fault codes as well with the possibility of giving control units 12volt feed and canbus/drive train exsplosion yeha i love women

Sam
19-10-2007, 07:40 PM
I know accept paper clips to check fault codes as well with the possibility of giving control units 12volt feed and canbus/drive train exsplosion yeha i love women

hahaha!

Servicing wives and paperclips, I'm in the wrong game.