PDA

View Full Version : Just purchased 2013 A3 Sport - What can I VAG.com on it?

jraward
10-03-2016, 03:45 PM
Hello,

Just bought a second hand 2013 A3 Sport with comfort pack and as I've a friend with a vag.com I'd like to see if there's anything I can do with it.

I know you can activate the rear parking sensors to show on the screen (though I don't know how yet) but are there any other hidden features I might be able to unlock?

Thanks in advance

Oliver Head
12-03-2016, 06:38 PM
Hi

There is a lot you can change - I have pretty much done everything on my A3 Cab 8V 2015.

I have a licensed version of VCDS and would be more than happy to help you out if you're down south near Brighton at all. I wouldn't charge!

jraward
18-03-2016, 02:16 PM
Hi

There is a lot you can change - I have pretty much done everything on my A3 Cab 8V 2015.

I have a licensed version of VCDS and would be more than happy to help you out if you're down south near Brighton at all. I wouldn't charge!

Very kind of you to offer however I'm Bristol based so not particularly close! I've a friend with a cable so should be fine (and I've done a lot on my A4) but would more like to know what I can do!

What have you done?

SevenW
23-03-2016, 01:07 PM
Very kind of you to offer however I'm Bristol based so not particularly close! I've a friend with a cable so should be fine (and I've done a lot on my A4) but would more like to know what I can do!

What have you done?

Needle sweep on start up. Just cool to have!
Comfort indicator, from 3 flashes changed to 5 flashes.
Auto start stop disabled.
DRLs off when light switch is on off position.
Oil temp on DIS.

That's all I've done so far.

wedgie7
24-02-2017, 08:50 PM
Auto start stop disabled.

How did you manage that?

i also fancy needle sweep
pass mirror when reversing
visual parking aid
oil temp
exterior light menu.

Going to try and see is i can get them working on monday as the guide i have has parts missing i think

M1tchy
24-02-2017, 11:41 PM
Just go through the menus, it's obvious (if you know what you're doing) as to what you can enable. I pass Bristol every fri and mon if you need a hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro